Very few people know the struggles and burdens of being the primary decision maker of your company. We do. We are Renaissance Executive Forums of Iowa and we create groups of business owners and CEOs who meet each month to help each other reach our personal and professional goals.
Regardless of what industry you serve, we all have the same issues and opportunities to optimize the limited resources of time, people, cash, and technology. Our peer to peer advisory members join for a variety of reasons but the main reasons have been:
- Remove the Isolation of being the final decision maker.
- Have a safe place to speak openly about their challenges.
- Find fresh ideas to grow their business.
- Get the encouragement to take that next step.
- Have room to think clearly and solve problems.
What will your reason be?
Take time to watch video testimonies of our group members (a few who have been members over 10 years), read articles of topics we’ve talked about in our CEO Peer Group meetings, and make plans to attend the next Iowa CEO Summit.
Contact us when you are ready to take the next step.
Renaissance Executive Forums Iowa